The monthly coupon is here! and this time we offer $25 off on all appliance repair services.
to redeem the coupon just mention the code «star-fix» to one of our technicians.
This coupon applies to all repairs, but does not apply for service call fees.
Types Of Dryer We Fix
Dryer Brands We Fix
Advantages of Our Dryer Equipment Repair
We service all makes and models
Licensed, trained techs with years of experience
Complete warranty for jobs and parts
Most jobs are conducted in one go
Affordable pricing to fit any wallet
Our Service Area
Book your appliance repair today!
Looking for “appliance service near me”? We are always on the phone to answer all your questions and solve your household appliance concerns. Our technicians are ready to start the repair process immediately as soon as you make an appointment.
Besides being an appliance that is used to make our lives easier by taking care of the laundry, a dryer can also be a source of unpleasant problems. Troubleshooting faulty dryers may require help from professionals, but there are some common signs that could indicate it’s time for a new machine instead of expensive repairs.
Some parts of your unit might have been worn out, but others may still be working properly even though they’re dirty and dusty. In this case, you should consider a deep cleaning service before proceeding with more complex tasks or buying replacement parts. A professional appliance repair company can offer thorough maintenance procedures as well as answers to any questions you may have about drying clothes.
Common signs of problems with the Dryer
Not sure whether your dryer needs serious repairs? Here are some common signs that it’s time to call the professionals:
- A constant burning smell while using your machine. This might mean overheating, but you may also notice this unpleasant odour when opening the dryer after the cycle has ended. Not only is this a sign of an electrical problem or overheating, but it can also indicate mould growth in the ducts and vents.
- Emitting dust from vents means there’s lint buildup throughout your venting system, including all the way up to the exterior of your home. If you’re not familiar with how dryer systems work or where each part is located, consider hiring an appliance repair company to handle any repairs required for removing blockages in your lines. Sometimes, one small blockage can be enough for a professional to identify and fix the entire venting system.
- A persistent smell of dirty laundry while running your dryer or even when it’s turned off. You might notice this smell soon after starting the machine, but it may also linger after the cycle is finished. This may be a sign that your venting system has mould growing in it or that bacteria have invaded the drum of your dryer.
- A loud noise whenever you run your dryer can indicate serious damage to internal components, including the belt and motor assembly. A professional appliance repair company will know how to identify what part is causing this disturbing noise so they can replace it with minimal disturbance to your household routine.
- You start to see warning signs on your control panel or display screen. For example, you might notice an F3 error message when attempting to start a new drying cycle. The type of problem that causes this glitch may require replacing the entire control board for your unit.
When problems seem to be blacklisted, the appliance repair company will know how to determine whether an issue requires replacement parts or a more complex solution.
An especially hot smell coming from your dryer is another sign of serious trouble with internal components, including the heating element and electrical systems that regulate its performance. If you notice this smell while using your machine, it may be time for professional appliance repair services in Toronto before permanent damage has been done to your clothes or laundry accessories.
For information on our appliance repair services in Toronto, please browse our website